Thursday 11 August 2011

twig wreath

I ordered a small twig online the other day to use it as an autumn wreath but before I get started I got a couple of Christmas things out to try out a few new ideas.  The wreath actually turned out to be smaller than I had hoped so I just tried a few different tinsels around it & used some snowmen that I have.  It was fun and I thought to share the photos with you all.  Hope you all are having a great week. If you have any other suggestions for me on how to use on the twig wreath, please let me know. I could use a few inspiring ideas :)

Lily









3 comments:

  1. Love your snowman collection! They are soooo cute!! I like the 3rd one down with snowman. I think it would look cute with some assorted snowflakes around the wreath and some gold ribbon. Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Christmas wreaths!!! I think that ornaments would be pretty too. Hope you are having a fantabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete