Sunday 23 September 2012

Deco Poly Mesh!!!

I have been desperately looking to buy some Deco Poly Mesh to decorate with for this Halloween & Christmas and have come to the conclusion that I can't get hold of any in this country!!!  Can you believe that?  I can easily purchase some online from the States but the postage is so beyond expensive (guess as it is heavy).  Do any of you know how/where I might get some in the UK please? Maybe over here we have a different name for it?

Thanks to those of you who have been asking after my baby boy.  He is doing great & is really trying to crawl & enjoying being weaned.  We think he will be crawling by Christmas which will completely change/challenge decorating the house this year. Although very exciting at the same time.  That was also one of the reasons I wanted poly mesh, to make the bottom of the tree "baby proof". 

Can't believe there are less than a 100 days until Christmas. Are you all as excited as I am?
Thank you for reading & hope this post finds you well :)

Lily 

Image from Google Images :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment