I am so touched that Tanya from has decided to give this award to my blog. There really are so many wonderful people in the world :) Thank you Tanya for including me in this, you are very kind.
(By the way please remember to send me your photos for the photo swap)
Tanya said that:
In order to accept this award, here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
Share 7 things about yourself
Pay it forward to 10 bloggers whom you feel are deserving
Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
So here are the 7 things about me:
1. I love Christmas & get out twinkle lights on the fireplace when it rains & that happens a LOT in England :)
2. I love staying at home if I can to enjoy a Christmas film and a cuppa of cocoa.
3. I never give any Christmas gifts to friends/family without ribbon and bows.
4. I am thinking about starting my own Christmas/festive decorations business where I'd get paid to decorate, would be absolute heaven.
5. I have found the best dieting method to be crafting so your fingers are busy creating rather than eating ;)
6. Blogging inspires me to be more creative.
7. I have just purchased a new sewing machine so I can start sewing pretty things soon.
I'll now go and pass it on to 10 people :)
2. Ann Nichols
8. Melissa Mander Jones
9. from beyond my kitchen window
I would have passed this on to so many other people as well as these 10 but they have already received this award from Tanya & others :)