Friday 19 November 2010

Christmas Wreaths photos

Hi all

I had said that I will upload some photos of the wreath & here there are.  Hope you like them.  Only a few days to go now & we're putting the Tree up tomorrow :) I'm so excited, I can't wait.  The wreath video is also  "HERE" if you wish to see it. if you haven't seen it yet.  Also "HERE" is my mulled wine recipe, feel free to check it out.  It is lovely on a cold night, when you are decorating your Christmas Tree :)

This also reminds me of the Photo Swap.  Please send me up to 10 photos to christmasbelieve@yahoo.co.uk
It would be awesome if you could include a photo of your current Christmas Tree or a Tree from the previous years as well as all of the photos of the area you live in.  I have some photos from shops and street decorations.  If you can send them to me by the 28th of November that would be great.  If you need more time please let me know.  Also please include you blog details (name & web address) in the e-mail as well.  I am really lookimng forward to seeing how your city/town/village celebrates Christmas.

This is it finished & lit

This how I began with the wreath still plain

These are the sort of things I used on it

This how it looks if it is not lit

Please send me you photos.  Also a big THANK YOU to those of you who have e-mailed me or left comments of support recently.  It has all been very appreciated.
Happy Early Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate ;)


Hugs




Lily



14 comments:

  1. OooOooo! I love it! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety! I will be getting those pictures to you very soon. I just finished my tree today, woohoo. Your wreath is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I want to put up mine soon, too, but my parents are coming to visit on Monday and I don't want them to ridicule me (they think my 'early' Christmas yearnings are silly).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to find a Christmas blog :)

    Greetings from snowy Finland, the land of Father Christmas (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily, you're wreath is beautiful! Wasn't it fun to make!! I have been doing a lot of decorating and am almost done. I'll post some pictures on my blog soon.

    Many blessings to you!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily,
    What a beautiful wreath!! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie @ A Debbie -Dabble Chrismtas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful wreath Lily! Love that colorful bow, which really makes everthing pop! Now, I have to get myself about town...to take some photographs of the local holiday flavor for our photo swap. :)
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I can't wait to decorate my seaside wreath for our cottage and our evergreen one for our country home! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lily, I received your package today!!! Thank you so much Lily! It brought tears to my eyes to see such beautiful things. I am soo excited for the cookbooks and books on Derbyshire. I sat down emmediately and looked through them all. We have broken into the toffee and the marzipan and YUMMY! I have seen the Marzipan but never tasted it before. I love almond so much and it smells and tastes so yummy. The toffee is to die for!!! My youngest set up the cupcake stand as soon as I opened it, lol. Everything is so special to me! My heart is so happy, thank you! My cup runneth over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm passing on an award to you!

    http://sewmanydreams.blogspot.com/2010/11/bag-for-under-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love it lit! This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete