Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's Day

Another festivity has passed this year already.  Did you all have a nice Valentine's Day?  I had a fantastic evening.  Being mid-week, hubby was at work all day but I met up with him over his lunch hour (I do that most days if we're both free or I'll miss him too much). In the afternoon I decorated the house a little & cooked us a dinner. 
I was spoilt so much this Valentine's. I had a dozen of beautiful roses, a gorgeous card, a bird feeder for the garden (I really wanted one), a brand new girlie DVD & tickets to a fantastic Waltz show for Saturday night. I can hardly wait, it looks amazing. The dancers will have traditional 19th century Vienna costumes & of course there will be live music by Johann Strauss Orchestra. If I didn't have a big bump, I would desperately try to wear something old fashioned for the occasion but a maternity dress will do :) I am so very excited. Trying to do some "date nights" before our baby arrives as we wouldn't want to leave him with a sitter once he is born.  

Hope you all had a great day whatever you did & hope you enjoy the photos.

Lily 




Salad for starter




Heart candy

A friend gave me a recipe for middle eastern style kebab with rice, it actually tasted nicer than it looks.

Strawberries & cream for dessert. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Lily that show sounds so much fun! And you did a fantastic job decorating for Valentine's Day. Glad you had a good one. I love getting to see my hubby mid week for a lunch date :-). Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete