Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap Year

As you all know, today was leap day & I spent most of the day making a Thomas Kinkade jigsaw puzzle. Confusing, isn't it?!  Every time leap day is here, I say to myself I should make a little more effort & start a mini family tradition of some type but this time around (since I have a huge bump) all I wanted to do was sit still.  The only thing that hubby & I did, which was remotely related to leap day was to watch the movie Leap Year.  It is such a sweet romantic comedy & has an old fashioned feel to it. Some modern romantic comedies aren't elegant but this film has a lovely charm to it. If you haven't seen it & enjoy films like Sleepless in Seattle or You've got Mail, then I would really recommend this film.  Do any of you have a tradition of any type for leap day?

I hope those of you who live in the Midwest region of the U.S are safe & sound.

Lily




1 comment:

  1. We didn't do anything special either. Just enjoyed the warm weather :-). I am going to have to check out that movie! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete