Wednesday 20 October 2010

This is Halloweeen.... Deocrations!

Not at all long until Halloween & so I have started to decorate the house so I thought I'll share some of the photos with you. I am also making some goodie bags for Trick/Treaters. Each little bag has a packet of Monsters Crisps, pumpkin wrapped chocolate, lots of sweets/candy, balloons, Halloween stickers & Halloween confetti.  I am also going to dress up all day, since it's on a Saturday we will have little ones knocking on the door all day long :)


By the way, those of you joining in the photo swap, are you clicking away? ;) Thanks to those of you who have already send in some photos. Looking forward to getting some more soon.  

Also thought you might enjoy this video of Ellen scaring her guests. 


Hope you all are having a wonderful time preparing for Halloween.

Hugs

Lily

Happy Halloween to all

My lovely Pumpkin Tea Set.
The Autumn painting on the left is of the church where Shakespeare is buried in Stratford Upon Avon.
The jigsaw on the right is a Thomas Kinkade painting, I am a huge fan of his work. 




Hubby's Halloween Ale :)

Remeber the hanging pumpkins I had bought a while back?

Window gels, a witch flying on a broomstick over some homes.

More window gels

More pumpkins


5 comments:

  1. Saw your comment on the Matthew Mead blog, and am enjoying checking your site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,
    Love all your Halloween decorations, but especially your hubby's Halloween Ale! ;)
    How cute is that! I forgot that Halloween was actually on a Saturday, and I should be prepared for door ringing all day. It has been so long since we have had that situation. I remember when I was a little girl, we always went trick or treating early...right after school let out.
    Have a great day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens, I was laughing so hard, lol. I love Ellen! She is soo funny and real. What a great laugh thank you.

    I love your decorations. You did a spooktacular job. I love that you will get trick or treaters all day. We only get them in the evenings when it starts to get dark. What are you dressing up as?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to watch it again! I love Dennis Quades reaction at the end... priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely site you have! So glad to have found you (via the wonderful Mandie!). I love your pumpkin tea set!
    But like you...I especially love Christmas! My history blog is called "St. Nicholas and Christmas"...kind of says it all! Please come and visit!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete