Sunday 3 October 2010

Photo swap details & Christmas snow globes

Have you all had a nice weekend?

It has been very wet & cold on this side of the pond but I have loved it as it is cooler & cosy. Also don't need to water the garden!

It is official, Christmas is on it's way & 2010 is rapidly coming to an end. Every shop is filling up their shelves with Christmas items & I am snapping away for the photo swap.  Those of you who haven't e-mailed me yet, please e-mail me "your e-mail address" if you have joined the photo swap.  Thanks to all of you who have already given me your details :)

my email is christmasbelieve@yahoo.co.uk

I am setting a deadline of  November 28th for you to send me your photos please.  If it is too early for anyone please let me know.  Please also include a photo .of your Christmas Tree if you can. I would love to see how you all decorate your tree. If your tree isn't up by then, you could always send in a photo of your tree from previous years.  Also it would be great of you could send up to 10 photos. Please feel free to send your photos as early as you wish.

Meanwhile, I have been getting some of my decorations out & thought I'll share some photos with you.
A lovely "Believe" decoration that my lovely husband bought for me :)







Have a great Monday :)
Lily


10 comments:

  1. I love Christmas globes! I would love to start collecting more. Your collection is gorgeous! You should link this post to the linky party I linked up to yesterday. Denise Marie would love it if more people joined in! http://denisemarie-christmas.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful!! I have been so busy with life in general that I have not had much time to visit. I will check into what your photo swap is about and I am sure I will participate!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! I love the name of your blog and Believe Christmas is the most magical time of the year. I'll check out your photo swap. I'm your newest follower for the moment. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in my Meme. Totally forgot to tell ya that Nutcracker Nate also has never met a snowglobe that he doesn't love. I'll have to show him your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your waterglobes, Lily! Very festive and of course, there is a magical quality to them too. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lily,
    Love your snowglobe collection. My favorite is the Santa, with half his body outside the globe, and the other half inside. How brilliant is that! Beautiful decorations. Love the "Believe" too.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection...the figurines of santas and snowmen are so joyous!

    I have two or three snow globes in my nativity collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your globes! I can't wait to see all of the different photos. I need to get my camera out and start clicking!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I'm a new follower to your blog and another lover of all things Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Snow Globes! I have a Snow Globe and my husband brought some home for me when he went Christmas shopping on Black friday..the day after Thanksgiving. They are little miniature ones they were giving out if you were an early bird shopper at JC Penney's.

    ReplyDelete