Sunday 26 September 2010

Favourite Christmas Film?

Photo thanks to Coca Cola add!

Hello all of you lovely bloggers.  I have just created a poll on favourite Christmas films.  Please feel free to vote for as many as you wish. Christmas is arriving fairly fast in England.  The temperature is dropping to as low as 6 C (42 F) and shops are filling their shelves :) I could not be happier. My husband has been very kind and treated me to a few nice Christmas snow globes. I will try to upload some photos soon. Hope you all have had a lovely weekend where ever you are.

Oh by the way, if you decide to join in the Christmas photo swap please let me know when you usually put up your Christmas Tree.  I am hoping that everyone who participates will be able to also send a photo of their tree but I need to know rough dates so I can plan a deadline.  Many thanks to all of you who have already sent me e-mails & said that you are hoping to participate.  


Hugs

Lily

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lily,
    What a cute Santa photo. "Miracle on 34th Street" has always been my favorite Christmas movie. I like both the black & white and colored version. I watch it several times every year!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,
    I'll vote in my favorite movies...
    I usually ride my christmas tree on Nov. 20, because Nov. 25 is the my husband birthday and I like to leave the house decorated.
    I love this picture.
    God Bless,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily! I voted for Elf as my all time favorite film. I love how innocent and happy he is. Just to think of that movie makes me smile.

    I will be joining you on your photo swap for sure. We put up our tree around Thanksgiving. I know I told you that already I just wanted to leave that on your post, LOL.

    Blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi Lily, eu gostaria de juntar-me a troca de fotos. Obrigado e abraços,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lily, I would like of joining me the photo swap. Thank and hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete