Wednesday 8 September 2010

More shopping!

Didn't I say yesterday that I won't be doing any more shopping for a while? Well apparently the "while" lasted about 24 hours.  I went to the local Garden Centre today & to my delight they had lots of Halloween things & they are also starting to put some Christmas things on the shelves too! So I told myself some good excuses and ended up buying these news things.   Even though traditionally you don't get yourself a Christmas card, I was really excited to see one with Lily written on it, so that's that! Then the snow globe is supposed to be a present but I'll be using it as a Christmas decoration & it is never too early to buy nice Christmas cards! Also bought a pumpkin too which is now on the fireplace display!










What's a girl to do when shops are selling all these lovely things? :)

Lily

2 comments:

  1. Lily, those cards are gorgeous. Now, I'm going to have to ask you a HUGE favor. I'm in love, love, love with the second to last Christmas card...the one with the man and the Scotty dog. Could you tell me who the manufacturer is, so I could try to find them in my part of the woods. If I can't find them here, you will just have to add me to your Christmas card list and send me a card...that one! ;)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, same here, I would love to know aobut the Scotty dog card!

    Great post! THank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete