Thursday 30 June 2011

Surprise Cake for my Wedding Anniversary

I am married to the most amazing and caring man in the world :)

July 10th is our 7th wedding anniversary and my husband has surprised me with a beautiful cake for the occasion & I love, love, looooovvvveee it.  At the actual wedding I couldn't decide whether we should have a little bride & groom on top of the wedding or flowers.  We decided on flowers in the end but I always wanted little people on top too, lol.  So hubby had asked one his colleagues who also bakes and decorates cakes (as well as her current job) to do this.  I have also uploaded some photos of our wedding and a couple of our cake too so you can see them and also because I am so very proud of my handsome husband. 

We are going away for a week to celebrate & we're taking the cake too.  We can save the top layer and the figures too which I really want to but hubby says he wants to eat his own figurine! lol, will have to see. I'll keep you posted.

Hope you like the photos & wish you are all having a nice week,

Lily
























6 comments:

  1. Lily, you are one very lucky young lady to have such a thoughtful hubby! Loved your wedding pictures. I found myself smiling as I looked at them. I hope you both have a wonderful time on your escape together! One week....wow! The cake toppers are tooooo cute!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You were a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sweet Lily!!

    How are you?? Thanks so much for your visit!!

    I love the beautiful anniversary cake that your very attractive hubby got for your anniversary!! He definitely is a keeper!!

    Your wedding pics are just lovely!! You were such a beautiful bride and such a stunning couple!!

    I hope you have a great getaway with your sweet hubby!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily,
    I hope you have a great live together with you love.
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely wedding ensemble! Such beautiful photos...and you guys are pretty cute in fondant too! Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Lily and Lee!!! I hope you two had a great time on your anniversary getaway. I love all of your wedding photos! A very handsome couple :-). I love the vehicle you traveled in too. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete