Saturday 21 August 2010

too soon for twinkle lights!

As I sat on the sofa with a lovely cup of coffee that my husband made, I realised that it is pouring down with rain. It is dark that we had to put the lamp on but what I really wanted to do was to put on some twinkle lights. I realise that it is too soon but I can't help but to think about my favourite seasons coming up next.

Towards the end of September, I plan on giving the house an autumnal look. Therefore a collection of orange and green pumpkins/squashes with some candles around the fireplace and one Autumn wreath that I plan to make from scratch for the front door. I do also try to decorate the house a little around Easter as well. I love to keep different festivities alive but my favourite is Christmas.  Is there anybody else out there who like to do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment