Sunday 22 August 2010

White Christmas

Is there anything more heart warming than Judy Garland singing "Have yourself a merry little Christmas"? It makes me feel like I have a cup of cocoa in a mug and like all my troubles will really be faraway soon. Like you're snug under a little blanket and it's snowing outside. Have had a particularly hard day so have Christmas music in the background as I write this.

Do you wish for a white Christmas? I really do. On this particular Sunday evening where things have been a bit troubled nothing will help other than Judy Garland and thoughts of a white Christmas.  Hope all of your wholesome wishes come true and you have a Christmas on the way just the way you like it :)

After all it is only 124 sleeps, 23 minutes and 15 seconds as I type until Santa cheers up all the kids (whatever their age!) in the world. 

May the Lord bless the world :)

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment