Friday 20 August 2010

Why Christmas?

Do any of you out there have a passion for the Christmas season?  I do. I in particular love the fact that people become more considerate and kind in general. I also adore (those of you who have cold and dark winters will understand) the warm fire, twinkle lights and snow, you know, the whole cosy traditional look and decorations.

That is why I started this blogg.  I figured if there are Christmas shops open all year round in some cities and some shops in London already are selling Christmas decorations then it is OK to start this up on the 20th of August.  I know many people will say "Humbug" but I just wanted to know how many other people out there are similar to me? I'm sure I'm not the only person who starts to look forward to Christmas in September.

So feel free to comment if you feel the same way. I'd love to hear from you.

Lily

1 comment:

  1. I never say humbug!! I'm thinking of Christmas in October and start my decorating in the first week of November! Some people may think it's a bit early, but I love the house and enjoy being in it when it's decorated for Christmas! I could never decorate in December and take it all down in a couple of weeks...not me! It's to much work, so I enjoy looking at it starting early. See Lily, there are others out there like us who just can't get enough of the warmth and magic that Christmas brings! Congratulations on your 1 yr. blog!

    ReplyDelete